EnerBee, an AI-based energy management system
EnerBee helps manage all energy resources, every second of the day.
It allows all stakeholders, from the CEO to plant and engineering managers, to respond quickly to potential problems and to manage energy in financial and environmental terms.
Provides the key performance indicators and analyzes needed to strategically balance emissions, efficiency, reliability and costs.
Understanding = Energy Control
EnerBee helps energy consumers to better manage their energy resources and allows companies to:
- improve competitiveness by giving them a complete understanding of the energy panorama of their organization;
- provides practical tools for improving efficiency, reducing running costs, increasing productivity and improving the reliability of energy systems .
The EnerBee platform includes: analysis software, communication hardware and meters. Provides information for all energy resources. Check the key energy points 24 hours a day, then process and transform a piece of information into relevant and timely information to anyone who needs it.
EnerBee platform offers the following key benefits:
- a quick and quantifiable return on investment with both a low total cost of ownership and rich features that return multiple financial benefits;</ li>
- a complete portfolio of scalable and modular components that allow a convenient expansion of the system according to needs and budget;</ li>
- interoperability from start to finish for seamless integration with commercial, accounting, SCADA applications;
- compliance with the various standards for monitoring energy quality and measurement accuracy.
Understanding = Energy ControlHow much is it possible to optimize the use of energy in your company?
Cutting-edge technology to increase profitability
From a single plant to an entire company, the meters check the key distribution points 24 hours a day. Whether it’s generators, substations, power grids, departures, loads or third-party equipment and systems, the platform tracks, records and generates reports of all conditions in real time as well as historical data. Intuitive web and mobile interfaces give data access to these data as well as advanced analysis, alarms and monitoring capabilities</ p>
Applications for market segments
Help reduce running costs and meet new emission standards without compromising production schedules or product quality.
The enterprise-level software makes it possible to maximize the use of existing energy resources, increase energy efficiency and avoid penalties due to demand or power factor.
Also useful for identifying hidden energy problems that could shorten equipment life or cause costly downtime.
- cost allocation
- power factor correction
- measurement and verification
- optimization of energy resources
- energy quality analysis
You can predict energy requirements, optimize multi-site contracts, and accurately allocate or subdivide billing costs. Key performance indicators will help identify and sustain energy savings, reduce emissions and meet ecological building standards to increase the value of resources and attract or retain tenants.
- cost allocation
- energy efficiency / benchmark
- resource optimization
- power availability
- answer to the question / interruption of the load
- infrastructure optimization
- compliance with the analysis of energy quality
- notification of alarms and events
- energy efficiency
- cost allocation
- optimization of supply
Smart anti-cloning anti-theft devices that allow you to use your smartphone as a key to secure access to the vehicle
Increase energy efficiency and domestic comfort with small investment
Smart solutions to optimize business processes, minimize energy use, improve performance, increase comfort and safety.